Thursday, June 17, 2004

One of the great things about Blogger being free is that I can start up new blogs whenever I feel the need, as I did with this one a few months ago.

I write to find out what I'm thinking, and as I've worked on this blog it's become apparent to me that there is one main question that contains within it a lot of my other questions about the era in which we are living, one main question which really distracts, animates and motivates me:

What is the War?

Events in the Middle East are obviously hugely significant to the answer to that question, so that will continue to be a major focus of the work, but I'm also very interested in the way we in the U.S. are dealing with the reality of this war, and whether many of us even feel that it is a war.

I hope you will join me over there.

1 Comments:

At January 8, 2005 at 11:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

why no discussion of this?Here is the tip of the iceberg verse from the koran:
hereThe not so subliminal theme behind muslims perception of non-muslims?
hereread more here and hereReligion of peace? Hmmm I think the cats out of the bag on this one. Do posts like this not promote the liberal or muslim agenda? Why are they usually deleted in those environments?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home